Issuance Procedure :
We need the following documents/ information for finalising the draft :
1. Filled in application form
2. Verbiage required in the instrument for SBLC & BG / Pro-Forma Invoice for DLC
3. Trade license of your company
5. Share Holders List
6. Passport copy of main applicant
7. Last Three years audited balance sheet
8. Last Six months latest bank statements
1. After acquiring all the above documents / information, we will select the issuing bank / financial institution and finalise the draft for your review.
2. Upon receiving the draft copy of the instrument, you must thoroughly review the draft for any corrections, additions or removal of information. Should there be any amendments, we can amend the draft accordingly to match your preferences. Once the draft is approved, you will need to send us a copy of the draft with sign and stamp on it as your approval.
3. We will raise the invoice for the agreed charges (charges include margin money, processing fee and professional charges) and you will make the remittance against the invoice.
4. Only after we receive the payment for the raised invoice, the Issuing Bank / Financial Institution will issue and relay the instrument through swift within 48-96 hours after remittance.
5. Simultaneously we will send you the issued copy through email for your reference and record.
: The charges will depend on the value of the Financial Instrument, Tenure, Issuing Bank / Financial Institution.